Saturday, May 16, 2015

ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows

My newest obsession so far are ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows. I discovered them through various Youtubers raving about them, but I was always super hesitant to try them because of the creamy, mousse texture I heard they had. I am not a big fan of using my fingers to do anything eyeshadow related so hearing that this was one of the most effective ways to use these shadows was keeping me from clicking the purchase button. However, now that I took a risk I am ADDICTED. The color pay off is amazing and for $5 a pop how could you pass them up?! I'm still in the process of finding the best brush to use for these shadows. Obviously because of the texture a synthetic brush should be used to avoid the natural hair bristles from eating up the product. Right now I am using the MAC 239 brush which gets the job done, but I'm not in love with for using these shadows. I do still find myself using my fingers to get the color payoff (yuck), but the results are breathtaking!

If you have not hopped onto the ColourPop bandwagon, you are missing out BIG TIME!


Here is a look I created using ColourPop Super Shock Shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment