Wednesday, June 17, 2015

AdoreMe- Affordable Great Quality Chonies





Since I'm an avid watcher of YouTube beauty videos, I was introduced to AdoreMe through a monthly favorites video by the ever so talented Elba Navarro (Elba's Google Plus). I am soooooo BEYOND overjoyed to have been introduced to this great way to buy pretty chonies! (Chonies is a way to say underwear in Spanish just in case you have no idea what that meant).

When it comes to undergarments I am super picky. I have a very specific idea of what I want from my bras and often times I have a difficult time finding it at other places besides the pricey Victoria's Secret. I joined as a VIP member which means that you get some $$$ off the matching sets and a personalized show room every month. You have until I believe the 5th of the month to skip a month, if you should choose to skip a month. You are not obligated to buy every single month! If for some reason you are unhappy with your order you can return or exchange it for something else. The other really neat thing about being a VIP AdoreMe member is that every 6th set is free...yes... FREE.

There are tons of different styles of bras and they even offer swimwear and really cute pajamas. I would definitely recommend AdoreMe- they have not let me down.


Check out AdoreMe Here- Get Your First Set for $25

No comments:

Post a Comment