Tuesday, August 11, 2015

EBATES! I feel better about my online shopping addiction


On my quest to reach VIB rouge level at Sephora, I have discovered Ebates. I had heard of Ebates previously, but always thought it was too good to be true. I'm happy to report that Ebates is not a scam and it has helped me to save money all the while fueling my online shopping addiction. Basically what Ebates does is provide you a certain percentage of your purchase back in a quarterly payment to your PayPal account. All you have to do is first go to Ebates.com and then choose the store which you are planning to shop at. This will direct you to the appropriate site and open up a shopping trip. For example, if I want to shop online at Sephora, I will first head over to ebates and it will tell me the current percentage of cash back. Let's just say it was 4% (the percentage can vary), if I spent $100 I would get back $4.00 in my Ebates acccount that would be paid this out to my PayPal account at the predetermined date. If you are ever unsure about when the payment date is just check out the next big fat payment date on the left hand side of your account info on Ebates.

If you are interested in signing up for Ebates check out this link and sign yourself up! Ebates will also allow you to earn $25 for each person you successfully refer.  Pretty neat!

Ebates Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment